HAR file logs contain useful logging information which can assist in troubleshooting certain scenarios.
Capture HAR file logs by following these steps:
1. Display Developer Tools by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I in the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA) or F12 in Google Chrome.
2. Navigate to the Network menu (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Network menu
3. Select the Preserve log checkbox (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Preserve log
4. The next time the issue occurs, navigate to the page/item that is experiencing the problem and click Export HAR... from the Network menu (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Export HAR...
5. Download and save the file.
6. Send the HAR file to the Symphony Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If the files are too large to email, inform the Symphony Support team. They can arrange to receive it using a secure file transfer site, Filevault.