1. In Symphony, select the Settings icon (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Settings
2. Select Admin Portal.
Note: This option is only available if you're a designated Administrator with Admin Portal access.
3. Select Begin Session.
Note: Session Objective and Comments are optional fields and are not required to access the Admin Portal.
4. Navigate to Company Settings in the Admin Portal and select Export Content (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Export Content
- In the example above, EML is the format and 5/1/2023 - 5/30/2023 is the date range of the export data, meaning data from 00:00 on 1 May 2023 to 23:59 on 30 May 2023 will be exported.
- When the start date is different from the end date, the user can choose any start or end hour (from 12 am to 11 pm).
- If the start date is the same as the end date, the end time must always be after the start time.
Refer to the Knowledge Article found here on content export and formats.