Configure different sound notifications for messages by following these steps:
1. From Symphony, select Settings.
2. Select the Notifications tab.
3. Select the desired sound from the available options (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Message sound
4. If you wish to have different sounds for Internal/External chats, enable Use separate external (EXT) settings (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Use separate external (EXT) settings
5. Configure the options as desired (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Options
6. Individual chats can be also configured to have different sounds. This can be done by selecting Chat Details then Customize (Figure 4):
Figure 4 Customize
7. Configure the options as desired (Figure 5):
Figure 5 Custom message sound
Note: Customized settings take priority over what is configured in the Notification options in the Settings menu.