The Activity Feed consolidates all your incoming messages into one live feed.
- To open your Activity Feed, select the three dot menu at the top of your chat list (Figure 1).
Figure 1 Open the Activity Feed
You can also open or close the Activity Feed from the General Settings.
The Activity Feed opens at the bottom of the chat grid (Figure 2).
Figure 2 Open Activity Feed
Sorting and filtering messages
By default, the messages displayed in the Activity Feed are sorted in chronological order from latest to oldest.
- To invert this order, select the Customize feed view button , then select the Newest at bottom option from the Sorting drop-down menu (Figure 3).
Figure 3 Sorting options
- Use the Customize feed view button to apply filters to sort messages by Message type or by Folder (Figure 4).
Figure 4 Message filter options
- To display only unread messages, activate the Unread only option (Figure 5).
Figure 5 Unread only
- Disable the Display the room name in a separate column default option to hide the Activity Feed column listing the rooms messages originate from (Figure 6).
Figure 6 Option to hide or display the room column
Clearing the feed history
The Activity Feed can display up to 200 messages at any one time. For each new message over the 200 limit, the oldest message is removed to make room for newer messages.
- Use the Clear feed history button to remove all existing messages from the Activity Feed and only read new incoming messages (Figure 7).
Figure 7 Clear feed history
Resizing, minimizing, popping out the Activity Feed
- Hover over and select a vertical column separator to resize the columns of the Activity Feed (Figure 8).
Figure 8 Resizing columns
- Minimize the Activity Feed to gain screen real estate (Figure 9) or pop it out in a separate window (Figure 10).
Figure 9 Minimizing the Activity Feed
Figure 10 Opening the Activity Feed in a separate window
Closing the separate window brings back the Activity Feed to its original position in the chat grid.
- To close the Activity Feed, select the Close activity feed option from the Activity Feed three dot menu (Figure 11).
Figure 11 Closing the Activity Feed