You can choose between two modes on Symphony - Essential Collaboration or Capital Markets. Each mode has unique defaults and features designed to help users get the most out of Symphony.
Essential Collaboration mode
- Built for those in development, IT and day-to-day operations at financial services firms
- Key features: A clean and simple interface, choice between light or dark visual theme, tabs for multitasking, configurable workspaces and pinned chats (Figure 1)
Figure 1 Essential Collaboration mode
Capital Markets mode
- Built for those who work in capital markets or collaborate with clients and other external contacts on Symphony.
- Key features: A dark, condensed visual theme and notification sounds enabled by default, built-in workspace exclusively for external chats, separate chat lists for individual workspaces, timestamps automatically enabled, ability to drag and drop a chat from a chat list to another workspace tab to add it to the workspace, and an Activity Feed to monitor all incoming messages (Figure 2)
Figure 2 Capital Markets mode
Selecting your mode
- On Symphony, select the Settings icon (Figure 3).
Figure 3 Settings
- Select the General tab.
- Select Essential Collaboration or Capital Markets (Figure 4).
Figure 4 Modes