There are 2 modes available on Symphony - Essential Collaboration or Capital Markets. Each mode has unique defaults and, in some cases, features designed to help users get the most out of Symphony.
Essential Collaboration mode
- Built for those in development, IT and day-to-day operations at financial services firms.
- Key features such as a clean and simple interface, choice between light or dark visual theme, tabs for multitasking, configurable workspaces and pinned chats (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Essential Collaboration mode
Capital Markets mode
- Built for those who work in capital markets and/or collaborate with clients or other external contacts on Symphony.
- Key features such as a dark, condensed visual theme and notification sounds enabled by default, built-in workspace exclusively for external chats, separate chat lists for individual workspaces, timestamps automatically enabled and an Activity Feed open to monitor all incoming chats (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Capital Markets mode
Choose your mode by following these steps:
1. In Symphony, select the Settings icon (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Settings
2. Select the General tab.
3. Select Essential Collaboration or Capital Markets. (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Modes