Administrators can create an Auditorium which is a chat room with select functionality. For Auditoriums:
- Only owners will see system messages indicating that a user has joined or left a room
- The number of participants in a chat will be approximated in batches of 100
- The chime functionality is disabled for all members
- Typing notifications are not displayed
- Delivery receipts are disabled
Symphony has optimized the platform to allow for rooms with large numbers of participants. The exact limit on the number of users that can be added to a single room will depend on your pod configuration and can be confirmed with your Technical Account Manager (TAM) or the Symphony Support Team.
If you require further assistance with an Auditorium, please contact the Symphony Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org