Based on your organization's settings, some features in this Knowledge Article may not be applicable to you. Please contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM), Symphony Support, or your internal IT team with any questions.
Articles in this section
- Accessing a test pod on mobile
- Accessing Symphony Analytics documentation
- Accessing the admin guide via the Admin Portal
- Amending ownership of a a single owner room
- Are Symphony messages secure?
- Assigning Super Compliance Officers to a scoping group
- Attachment limitations
- Auditorium room functionality
- Bluetooth headset not detected
- Bulk adding users to a room
When a chat room is deactivated, all users will no longer be able to view the content within the chat room or search for it, unless the original owner reactivates it. Refer to the Knowledge Article found here on how to activate a chat room.
Note: In addition to deactivating a chat room, CO/SCOs can also lock a chat room. Refer to the Knowledge Article found here on how to lock/unlock a chat room.