Using SymBot, authorised support account contacts have the ability to manage other authorized support account contacts.
Manage authorized support contacts by following these steps:
1. @mention SymBot in a direct chat or a chat room.
2. In the subsequent menu, select Admin Support (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Admin Support
3. Select Manage Users (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Manage Users
4. A list of authorized support contacts for your associated organization will be displayed.
5. Add or remove authorized support contacts using the available options (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Add/Remove Authorized Users
Note: Users can be offboarded via Symphony username or by providing a comma-separated list of email addresses.
Note: Existing tickets must be reassigned when the assigned user is removed. An email address for the new assigned user is required.
6. Complete the form as required.