Using SymBot, authorised support account contacts have the ability to update any service requests they have created.
Update a service request by following these steps:
1. @mention SymBot in a direct chat or a chat room.
2. In the subsequent menu, select Admin Support (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Admin Support
3. Select List Tickets to display a list of tickets associated with your email, or List Org. Tickets for a list of tickets associated with your company (Figure 2):
Figure 2 List Tickets/List Org. Tickets
4. Select Open #xxxxx to view the details of a specific service request (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Service requests
Note: Where xxxxx is a service request number.
5. Update the service request as required, for example writing a new comment or adding in additional contacts.
6. Select Submit to update the service request.
7. The updated service request will be sent directly to the Symphony Support team who will contact you as soon as possible.