Within SymBot, authorized Zendesk users for Symphony have the ability to update service requests they have created.
Update a service request by following these steps:
1. Mention SymBot in a 1:1 conversation or room
2. In the menu that is displayed, click Admin Support (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Admin Support
3. Click List Tickets to display a list of tickets associated with your email or List Org. Tickets for a list of tickets associated with your company (Figure 2).
Figure 2 Tickets
4. Click Open #xxxxx to view details of a service request (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Service Requests
Note: Where xxxxx is a service request number
5. Update the service request as required, e.g. writing a new comment or adding in additional CC contacts
6. Click Submit to update the service request
7. The updated service request will be sent directly to the Symphony Support team to be be handled
Find more information on Symbot here