Using SymBot, authorised support account contacts have the ability to create service requests that will be sent directly to the Symphony Support team rather than using email.
Create a service request by following these steps:
1. @mention SymBot in a direct chat or a chat room.
2. In the subsequent menu, select Admin Support (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Admin Support
3. Select Create Ticket (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Create Ticket
4. Complete the form (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Support Request
Note: The Request FileVault Link checkbox is optional.
5. Select Create Ticket.
6. Confirmation of the service request creation will be displayed (Figure 4):
Figure 4 Confirmation
7. Choose whether or not to be notified of updates to the new service request (Figure 5):
Figure 5 Updates
Note: SymBot will deliver notifications to the same conversation where the service request was created.
8. The service request will be sent directly to the Symphony Support team who will contact you as soon as possible.