Internal Symphony admins can enable external users to communicate with a bot in a chat room by following these steps:
1. Ensure the bot is externally visible by setting at least one of the following entitlements in the Admin Portal to True:
- Can chat in private external rooms.
- Can chat in external IM/MIMs.
- Can share files externally.
2. External users need to send a connection request to the bot just like a normal external connection request.
3. Monitor the connection requests to the bot using the API located here.
4. Once the UserID is retrieved from the previous step, accept the connection request using the API located here.
5. After the connection request is accepted by the bot, external users will be able to communicate with it just like any other user in the room.