1. Display Developer Tools by pressing ctrl+shift+i in the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA) or F12 in Google Chrome.
2. Navigate to the Network menu (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Network menu
3. Select the Preserve log checkbox (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Preserve log
4. Search for acs and sign in to Symphony.
5. Select the acs records and navigate to the header section.
6. Copy the encrypted SAML Responses.
7. Navigate to the below URL and paste in the SAML Responses copied in step 6.
8. Select Decode (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Decode
9. Check the exception code from the decoded SAML Response and pass this onto Symphony Support or your internal IT team for further investigation.
Note: For organizations using SSO, their user's Symphony username must be same as their login ID in the SSO login page.