By default, some URL links will open within the Symphony mobile app or a separate web browser as opposed to opening in another application, for example the BlackBerry Access app.
To launch a URL within the BlackBerry Access app, you must enable the Enforce Opening of Links in the BB Access App checkbox by following these steps:
1. From your BlackBerry device, navigate to Policy Sets.
2. Select Apps.
3. Select App Specific Policies.
4. Select the Symphony policy available to you.
5. Select the Basic tab (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Basic tab
6. Select the Enforce Opening of Links in the BB Access App checkbox (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Enforce opening of links in the BB Access app
7. Select Update (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Update
Note: If you are not able to see these options, please check with your internal Symphony Admin as access to the Symphony policy may be restricted.