Download the latest version of the Symphony mobile app here:
Note: Before signing in to the Symphony mobile app for the first time, ensure you have signed in to the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA) or browser version of Symphony to ensure your password is already set.
Sign in to Symphony using the Symphony mobile app by following these steps:
1. Open the Symphony Mobile app and double tap Sign In.
2. Enter your email address (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Email address
3. Enter your Pod, Username, and Password credentials (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Details
Note: Your pod and username was provided to you as a Symphony admin when you first signed up for the platform.
Note: You will only need to enter your pod credentials the first time you log in to the Symphony mobile app.
4. Tap Sign In (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Sign in
5. Once logged in, you will see your existing chats and contacts appear as they sync with the desktop version of Symphony.
6. The next time you log in to the Symphony mobile app, it will remember your pod credentials and take you to a sign in screen asking for your email address, followed by your password (Figure 4):
Figure 4 Email address
Note: If your company is using Single sign-on (SSO), you will be taken to your firm's SSO log in screen after you enter your email address instead.
Further information on signing into Symphony via the Symphony mobile app can be found here.