In addition to the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA), you can sign into Symphony using Google Chrome.
Note: The SDA provides a greater ability to control and monitor your notifications and makes it easier to resize and switch between multiple workspaces rather than using the browser version. Refer to the Knowledge Article found here for further information on signing into Symphony via the SDA.
Sign in to Symphony using Google Chrome by following these steps:
1. Open a new browser session and enter your pod URL (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Pod URL
Note: Where companyabc is the name of your pod.
Note: Your pod URL will be provided when your pod is ready.
2. If your company has Single sign-on (SSO) enabled, enter your credentials and select Log in (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Single Sign-On
Note: Refer to the Knowledge Article found here for further information on SSO.
3. If your company does not use SSO, you will need to reset your password before you can sign into Symphony using Google Chrome. Enter your username and select Forgot your password? (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Forgot your password?
Note: Your username was provided to you as a Symphony admin when you first signed up for the platform.
Note: You only need to reset your password the first time you use Google Chrome.
4. Enter your email address, complete the reCAPTCHA and select Recover Password (Figure 4):
Figure 4 Reset Password
5. Follow the steps in the password reset email and then sign into Symphony using Google Chrome with your username and newly created password.
Note: Please check your junk folder for this email.
Further information on signing into Symphony via Google Chrome can be found here.