Welcome to Symphony, a full-stack, scalable, and secure collaboration platform built for global markets. As we build out your pod, take a look at some key features and resources to help you best leverage Symphony as an administrator and as a team.
- Whitelist the from address firstname.lastname@example.org in your corporate email system to ensure you receive emails such as password reset emails from the Symphony platform.
- Make sure that emails from IP 18.104.22.168 are not blocked by your spam filters.
Download the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA)
The Symphony Desktop Application provides the best user experience, as well as access to all Symphony features including screenshot annotation and desktop alerts.
- Think about how you will deploy the SDA. We recommend you discuss this with your internal IT team.
- When your pod is ready, download and distribute the SDA.
- Once you receive your credentials via email, follow the instructions to log in to your pod.
Download the Symphony mobile app
- Fully encrypted and secure.
- Supports multiple MDMs: Blackberry, MobileIron, Intune.
- Allows you to customize security policies and notifications on your pod.
A preview of the Symphony Admin Portal
If your firm uses single sign-on (SSO), it’s no problem as it works on both desktop and mobile. Take a look at how to enable SSO so you can be ready when you receive your pod information.
Once you have your login information, you can add your team to Symphony through the Admin Portal. You’ll need their names and email addresses.
You’ll be able to add useful details such as their title, department, region, country, and anything else important to your business. This information will be included in the directory and will be discoverable by users at other firms.
Your new Symphony pod will be configured with compliance features. All you need to do is review those features and let your archival provider know how to connect to Symphony. We’ll provide more information on how to set this up once your pod is ready.