Users can remove their own messages from an Internal chat room if the Suppress your sent message entitlement needs is enabled at the pod and user-level.
Note: This is only available in Symphony version 20.3.3 or above
If required, a time limit can be set on how long this functionality is available for when a message is sent.
Change the time limit for message suppression by following these steps:
1. In Symphony, click Settings in the upper right-hand corner, then click General (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Settings/General
2. Click Go to AC Portal at the bottom of the screen (Figure 2):
3. Navigate to Edit Entitlements under Company Settings (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Edit Entitlements
4. Navigate to User Message Suppression, enable the check box and enter the desired time limit value in minutes (Figure 4):
Figure 4 User Message Suppression
5. Click Save
6. Users will now have the ability to remove one of their own messages for the length of time configured in step 4. After this time, the ability to remove one of their own messages ceases