Add members into group chat on WhatsApp Connect by following these steps:
1. From Symphony, open the WhatsApp Connect app (Figure 1):
Figure 1 WhatsApp Connect
Note: If WhatsApp Connect is not available in the application list within Symphony Market, please check with your internal IT team to see if you have the correct permissions to access this app.
2. Tap on the Rooms tab (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Rooms tab
3. Locate the room you wish to add the new member(s) into.
4. Hover over the three dot menu on the right hand side and select Add Members (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Three dot menu
5. Add the desired member(s) permitted to use WhatsApp Connect into the room (Figure 4):
Figure 4 Add Members
6. Select Add (Figure 5):
Figure 5 Add
7. Return to the room and check the members have been added as expected.
Note: The room status status may change from Active to Limited when you add a new WhatsApp Connect contact into the room. Limited status indicates that at least one contact has not responded to the last message within 24 hours.
Full details on WhatsApp Connect can be found below:
If you require further assistance on WhatsApp Connect, please contact the Symphony Support team at email@example.com