Crash dump logs contain useful logging information which can assist in troubleshooting certain scenarios.
Capture crash dump logs in the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA) by following these steps:
1. From a Windows or Mac device, open the SDA.
2. From the hamburger menu (SDA) or menu bar (Mac), click Help.
3. Hover on Troubleshooting.
4. Click Show crash dump in Explorer (Windows) or Show crash dump in Finder (Mac) (Figure 1 and Figure 2):
Figure 1 Show crash dump In Explorer
Figure 2 Show crash dump in Finder
5. A zip file of the crash reports for the renderer processes will be created.
6. Send the crash dump logs to Symphony Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If the files are too large to email, inform Symphony Support. They can arrange to receive it using a secure file transfer site, Filevault.