BDK 2.0 is a library of tools and intelligent API bindings that provides a simplified configuration and authentication setup, intuitive message and room management, customizable message templating and a new activities API that makes it easy to facilitate bot workflows.
Based on your organization's settings, some features in this Knowledge Article may not be applicable to you. Please contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM), Symphony Support, or your internal IT team with any questions.
Articles in this section
- Building a chat bot using BDK 2.0
- Building a headless bot using BDK 2.0
- Building an interactive bot using BDK 2.0
- Configure a bot for BDK 2.0
- Import the Symphony REST API collection into Postman
- Installing and configuring Java Development Kit (JDK) for Windows
- Installing and configuring Maven on a Windows environment
- Installing Node.JS and NPM on Windows using GIT
- Integrating a bot with an identity provider