BDK 2.0 is a library of tools and intelligent API bindings that provides a simplified configuration and authentication setup, intuitive message and room management, customizable message templating, and a new activities API that makes it easy to facilitate bot workflows.
Based on your company's settings, the features in this article may not be applicable to you. Please contact your Symphony Admin or IT department with any questions.
Articles in this section
- Bypass SSO to login automatically with ADFS authentication
- How to check the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA) version
- How to clear your cache
- How to download the Symphony Desktop Application (SDA)
- How to generate JWT/RSA tokens
- Symphony statuses
- Troubleshooting Symphony login issues
- 'Search user' call returns no results for CEP pod
- Access content export SFTP with RSA encryption configured via FileZilla and WinSCP
- Accessing a test pod on mobile