To generate a bot, the user needs to build their project using the Symphony Bot Generator. This offers a fast way to bootstrap your Symphony BDK project in several languages, including Java.
Based on your organization's settings, some features in this Knowledge Article may not be applicable to you. Please contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM), Symphony Support, or your internal IT team with any questions.
Articles in this section
- Building a chat bot using BDK 2.0
- Building a headless bot using BDK 2.0
- Building an interactive bot using BDK 2.0
- Configure a bot for BDK 2.0
- Import the Symphony REST API collection into Postman
- Installing and configuring Java Development Kit (JDK) for Windows
- Installing and configuring Maven on a Windows environment
- Installing Node.JS and NPM on Windows using GIT
- Integrating a bot with an identity provider