An issue was found where the mbr.log is missing after the Media Bridge installation. The jvb.log was written to the logs folder as expected during this install, but the mbr.log was omitted.
This Issue was identified in version 1.59 of the Media Bridge where Symphony applied code changes to the Media Bridge software.
This issue was fixed in version 1.60 and above, but a workaround is available for version 1.59 by explicitly setting the path in the environment.properties file on the Media Bridge and restarting the service.
Set the path for the environment.properties file by following these steps:
1. Sign in to the Media Bridge
2. Stop the Media Bridge by running ./manage.sh stop
3. Verify that the Media Bridge has stopped by running ./manage.sh status
4. Edit the environment.properties file and add the following line export LOG_FILE=" $HOME/mbr.log"
5. Save the file
6. Start the Media Bridge by running ./manage.sh start
The mbr.log file will now be available in the path specified above.