Changes made in the Admin Portal need to be saved for auditing purposes and to ensure accountability across the company.
To access this area of the Admin Portal, the Audit Trail Management role must be enabled in your pod environment. This role can be assigned by a Super Administrator by following these steps:
1. From the Admin Portal, search for the account that will export the audit logs (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Browse Accounts
2. Enable the Audit Trail Management role with the checkbox and click Save (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Audit Trail Management Role
After this, all the prerequisites to export an audit trail of your Admin Portal changes are ready.
3. Sign in to the account that is now enabled to export the audit trail and click Privileged Roles Log under Audit Trail (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Privileged Roles Log
Note: If Audit Trail Management is the only role an account is enabled for, it will automatically load that page
4. The user is required to set a date range and can optionally filter by role. Once the date range is set, download the audit trail as a CSV by clicking Download (Figure 4):
Figure 4 Download
5. The file will contain every change performed and by whom, alongside other meta data
6. Additionally, the user can find details of any users who have downloaded the Admin Portal audit trails via the Audit Trail tab (Figure 5):
Figure 5 Audit Trail Tab