Content export for multi tenant (MT) pods requires the user to configure an SFTP RSA key to access the content export files on the SFTP server.
Note: The SFTP is essentially an SSH key but with 4096 bits
To configure an SFTP RSA key, the user must have a Unix/Linux-like environment available and also ensure that OpenSSH is installed.
Configure and generate RSA SFTP keys by following these steps:
1. Enter ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 4096 to begin generating the RSA SFTP key:
$ ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 4096 Generating public/private rsa key pair.
2. The user will then be asked where to save the key. This example uses the default path:
Enter file in which to save the key (/home/user/.ssh/id_rsa):
3. The user will then be prompted for a passphrase. This is optional and the user can proceed without entering a passphrase if desired
Enter passphrase (empty for no passphrase): Enter same passphrase again:
4. The location of the private key and public key will be displayed:
Your identification has been saved in /home/user/.ssh/id_rsa Your public key has been saved in /home/user/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
5. Copy the SFTP Public key (the file that ends in .pub) into the Admin Portal from the SFTP tab, then save the key to complete the process (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Access Exported Content