iOS crash logs contain useful performance information which can assist in troubleshooting certain scenarios.
When the Symphony app does not launch correctly on an iOS device, the standard iOS logs used to help identify the cause can't be accessed. However, iOS crash logs can be accessed instead to help find the root of the problem.
Capture iOS crash logs from an iOS device by following these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Select Privacy (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Privacy
3. Select Analytics & Improvements (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Analytics & Improvements
4. Select Analytics Data (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Analytics Data
5. Locate the Symphony crash logs and copy them.
Note: Logs are sorted by name and date.
6. Compose a new email and paste the logs into body of the message
7. Send the iOS crash logs to Symphony Support at email@example.com
Note: If the files are too large to email, inform Symphony Support, who can arrange to receive it via the secure file transfer site Filevault.