Symphony Desktop Application (SDA) logs contain useful logging information which can assist in troubleshooting certain scenarios.
Capture SDA logs by following these steps:
1. Select the Hamburger menu to display the application menu (Figure 1):
Figure 1 Hamburger Menu
Note: If the Hamburger menu is not visible, it might be disabled. Refer to the Knowledge Article found here for further information on enabling the Hamburger menu.
2. Select Show Logs in Explorer from the Troubleshooting menu in Help (Figure 2):
Figure 2 Show Logs In Explorer
3. A new folder will be generated containing all the log information.
4. Navigate to your Downloads folder if it does not automatically open (Figure 3):
Figure 3 Downloads
5. Locate the folder containing the newly generated logs (Figure 4):
Figure 4 Logs
Note: Please ensure the most recent logs are selected.
6. Send the SDA logs to the Symphony Support team at email@example.com
Note: If the files are too large to email, inform the Symphony Support team. They can arrange to receive it using a secure file transfer site, Filevault.