The maximum character limit for chats and wall posts is 30,000 characters. Read more about message limitations.
Based on your company's settings, the features in this article may not be applicable to you. Please contact your Symphony Admin or IT department with any questions.
Articles in this section
- How are Symphony messages secure?
- How do I communicate with contacts outside of my company?
- How do I sign in after installing the Symphony Desktop Application?
- How do I switch between Symphony 2.0 and Symphony 1.5?
- How do you leave a chat room?
- What is Symphony 2.0?
- What is the maximum character limit in a chat?
- What’s new in Symphony 2.0?
- Why can’t I see any external contacts or the Symphony Classic Network section?