Signals are programmed to notify users when someone else has posted a tag or keyword they are tracking. You will not receive a notification for a tag or keyword you post, though the post is tracked and viewable in your signals.
The features you see may not be compatible with your company settings. Please contact your Symphony Admin with any questions.
Articles in this section
- How do I communicate with contacts outside of my company?
- Why can’t I see the Community icon on the top right of my screen?
- How do I sign in after I install the desktop application?
- How do you leave a chat room?
- Is it possible to delete messages?
- Why don’t I see an alert in my signals after I sent a tracked tag?
- What is the maximum character limit in a chat?
- How are Symphony messages secure?