Signals are programmed to notify users when someone else has posted a tag or keyword they are tracking. You will not receive a notification for a tag or keyword you post, though the post is tracked and viewable in your signals.
Based on your company's settings, the features in this article may not be applicable to you. Please contact your Symphony Admin or IT department with any questions.
Articles in this section
- How do I communicate with contacts outside of my company?
- Why can’t I see the Community icon on the top right of my screen?
- How do I sign in after I install the desktop application?
- How do you leave a chat room?
- Is it possible to delete messages?
- Why don’t I see an alert in my signals after I sent a tracked tag?
- What is the maximum character limit in a chat?
- How are Symphony messages secure?