As an individual user, you will not be able to delete a message. Your Symphony Admin may choose to suppress a message in accordance with your firm's compliance policies. Otherwise, messages will expire in accordance with your firm's pre-defined retention cycle.
Based on your company's settings, the features in this article may not be applicable to you. Please contact your Symphony Admin or IT department with any questions.
Articles in this section
- How do I communicate with contacts outside of my company?
- Why can’t I see the Community icon on the top right of my screen?
- How do I sign in after I install the desktop application?
- How do you leave a chat room?
- Is it possible to delete messages?
- Why don’t I see an alert in my signals after I sent a tracked tag?
- What is the maximum character limit in a chat?
- How are Symphony messages secure?