The best way to filter content in Symphony (i.e. by company, industry) is to create a signal.
Signals sort content based on criteria you set such as #hashtags, $cashtags, and @user tags. To create a signal:
1. Click Signal on the banner.
2. The Create Signal window will appear. Enter your name and tags (these will be your filters). Choose match and visibility settings and Publish to create your signal.
3. The signal will then appear on you left hand navigation.
4. To find your signal in chat, type the #hashtag or $cashtag in a Chat Window.
5. Hover over the tag and select your chosen content partner from the pop-up to view filtered information.
6. To read a specific article, click your chosen article, which will open in a new window.