In Symphony you can designate tags (keywords) and "collect" any mention of them in one place. For example, if your organization uses #win to highlight major successes, you can add it to your tags and see everywhere it's mentioned in one place.
To create a tag follow these steps:
1. In the left navigation panel, click Keywords under Signals.
2. Click the drop down on the top right corner and select Manage Rules.
3. From the Signal Rules menu, choose if the keyword is preceded by #, $, or @ and type the keyword you want to follow.
4. Choose if "Any" or "All" terms should be matched.
5. Hit return to add the keyword(s) and click Publish.