There are 2 ways to create an internal Group connection (party line) to speak to your colleagues.
- The first option is to create a Group Intercom by selecting the C9 Community icon , then the Create Invitation tab, and the C9 Intercom tab (Figure 1).
Figure 1 Intercom
- The second option is to create a connection that is latched open continuously all day with your team. There are some key factor to consider if you use this approach. Firstly, you need two audio devices, for example a mic, handset and headset etc. Secondly, you cannot keep a connection latched open continuously all day unless you have two audio devices configured.
To create a Group Shoutdown (second option):
- Select the C9 Community icon , then the C9 Community tab, and the My Firm tab (Figure 2).
Figure 2 My Firm
- Select your Group, or the Group you are trying to create an internal Group Shoutdown to, then select Invite (Figure 3).
Figure 3 Invite
You can create a connection within your own Group, or between your Group and another internal Group. This connection will be sent to all members of that Group and they will have the option to accept or not.
- Add a Button Label for your firm, choose a page for the button, and select Done (Figure 4).
Figure 4 Create an Invitation
Note: All other people invited to that connection needs to accept the connection.